A telephone consultation with our specialist tax adviser is a fast and cost effective way to find answers to all your tax queries relating to buy to let property.
Why choose Smartlandlord®?
- Advice from qualified tax professionals with decades of experience advising on property transactions
- Can answer most of your queries instantly
- Advice on whether you need specialist help and thus saving you unnecessary consultancy fees
- Answers to your specific query regarding tax on properties
- We will not keep you on hold if there are no advisers available
- The service will not provide detailed tax calculations
- Tax Helpline available on TO BE ADVISED
All answers will be based on current legislation and will not be updated if legislation or case law changes following the advice. Smartlandlord® offers this service through Devenish & Co.
Q. Can I get advice on all aspects of tax?
A. Yes, the Tax Helpline can give specialist advice on all aspects of tax. If we cannot provide advice, we will promptly point you in the right direction.
Q. Can I get help outside of the hours mentioned by you?
A. Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service at this present time, if you have a query our highly experienced staff will be happy to help you within the specified hours.
Tips and advice
Dos and Don'ts
- Use the specialist tax helpline if you have any urgent query
- Keep all relevant papers to hand
- Keep this number handy for your urgent requirements
- Make a summary of the advice and file it for future reference
- Use this service if you can wait. For other options see Tax Advice
- Depend on advice from friends or unqualified sources
- Use this service to file your returns or other web only tax services
Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance
Building and Contents Insurance cover is vital to protect your buy to let property investment against potential damage.Get a quote
Protects landlords whose tenants default on payments of rent, also provides cover for costs and proceedings to evict the tenant from the rented property where applicable.Get a quote
Smartlandlord featured in:
Other popular services
It’s important to choose the right tenant for your property. Smartlandlord Tenant Referencing allows you to find out who you are dealing with before you sign up a new tenant.Get a quote
Energy Performance Certificates
Landlords have a legal obligation to provide tenants with a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Buy EPC now and avoid running into problems with your tenanted properties.Get a quote
Find a Tenant
Finding a tenant and good marketing of the property is essential when letting your property. Smartlandlord Find a Tenant enables you to advertise your properties on over 100 major property portals.Get a quote